FCEA Show time
FCEA Virtual Shows
March 15 (entries due 3/10)
May 10 (entries due 5/5)
July 12 (entries due 7/7)
September 13 (entries due 9/8)
November 15 (entries due 11/10)
USDF Intro A
USDF Into B
USDF Intro C
Training Level Test 1
Training Level Test 2
Training Level Test 3
Training Level Freestyle
First Level Test 1
First Level Test 2
First Level Test 3
First Level Freestyle
Second Level Test 1
Second Level Test 2
Second Level Test 3
Second Level Freestyle
Third Level TOC*
Fourth Level TOC*
USEF Young or Developing Horse TOC*
Western Dressage TOC*
*If riding a TOC, please indicate Test Ridden
Virtual Show Rules/Guidelines
1) All exhibitors are to be safely attired. Helmets are required. Formal attire is not required.
2) Classes may be combined or split depending on entries; at show management discretion. Show management reserves the right to refuse any entry. Judge’s decision is final.
3) All dressage tests must be videoed from “C” in a ring as close to actual measurements as possible with dressage letters or suitable markers visible.
4) All videos must be unedited and videoed between the opening and closing dates of the show. Please try to make the video as much like the judge would see from a judges box (avoid over zooming; entire horse and rider must be visible). Muted videos will not be accepted. Readers allowed.
5) Videos and entry forms must be submitted by the closing date at 8pm. Video links are only accepted via YouTube. All copyright rules must be adhered to when submitting videos, FCEA will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of infringement of any copyright laws by any competitor or third party.
6) Virtual ribbons will be awarded per class. Year End Series Champion and Reserve Ribbons and Awards will be available for local pick-up. Must show in three out of the five shows to be eligible, highest score for each show used to calculate the awards.
7) Exhibitors will receive a test complete with judge’s comments and will be emailed within 3 days after the show.
8) This show will count toward year end awards as judged score; no additional weighting will be added.
9) VIDEOS LINKS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED TO NO LATER THAN 10PM Wednesday prior to the show:
VIDEO LINK NAMING: RiderName & HorseName ClassName or# DateofShow
Questions: Email Kadie Walmer @ email@example.com